Thivine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thivine

Online ED Discussions for both people recovering and those still Dieting

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hiding Away

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hiding Away Empty Hiding Away Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:59 am

♡Admin♡

♡Admin♡
Admin

Keeping your ED from your Parents/Guardian(s)

Although I do not agree with losing so much weight at an age so young it may concern Parents (you know what I mean) I do understand that you need to 'come out' and get help on your own terms. So for in the mean time here are some tips to hide your ED from those whom care about you.

NOTE: THIS FORUM IS NOT ONLY FOR UNDERAGE FOLK. I UNDERSTAND THERE ARE ALSO PEOPLE IN THIS COMMUNITY WHOM FOR THEIR OWN PERSONAL REASONS WILL NOT WANT THE WHOLE WORLD TO KNOW ABOUT THERE HABITS. THE MESSAGE ABOVE IS SO THAT YOUNGER PEOPLE FEEL COMFORTABLE AND WELCOME IF THIS IS A PLACE THEY HAVE COME TO FOR HELP.

1. Do not delete all of your internet history. Only delete the history of the sites and searches you don't want anyone to see. Some people have to hide this stuff from: boyfriends, parents, friends so this does apply for everyone before I get a negative reply.
2. Myself and other people I know have been monitored on what they eat and have been asked for receipts after staying out and what not. You can pick up reciepts from the supermarket as no one picks them up, certain places have vouchers on the back of the reciepts so if anybody goes to maccies or anything you can tell them you want their reciept for the voucher at the top of the reciept too. Its pretty easy to get your hands on reciepts that you dont have to fork out money for.
3.if you have a pack up made for you then while youre at your school or break you can crumble bread in the bottom of what ever your lunch is in along with little bits of whatever else is there so it looks like you actually ate your lunch.
4. when you're paid take out ALL your money. That way if it gets as serious as seeing bank statements and they want to know what you're spending your money on you can simply say "I take it all out to stop people being able to take money out of my account without permission and because you find it easier to manage your money that way." it seems a long shot but loads of people get frauded so its understandable.
5. Sauce on your clothes is good. Just a smudge of tomato sauce on your trousers or top should be enough to prove you have indeed eaten today... enough to say you don't need anything else to eat. obviously crumbs is good too.
6. Stop out after school/work or go out and occupy yourself for the day but make sure you have reciepts for food for the day. Even if you have to feed a homeless person to get your hands on a decent enough looking reciept - when you get back and people you live with say "what have you eaten today? You must be hungry" or "I cooked you some food it's in the oven" you can apologise and say "sorry, I was starved while i was out I couldn't help myself so I went out for food"
7. Whenever you are fed meat, always look at it funny and move it around your plate with your knife and fork. That way over tine you can limit what they can actually give you - your meals will end up much healthier too. Make out you want to be vegetarian as eating a dead carcus simply doesnt feed your appetite. Things like that. That way if you do end up having to eat it will only be quickly digestible and easily worked off food!  
8. If you can eat your food in your then do so. Put another bin liner underneath the current bin bag in your bin - that way you can remove the top one, bin your food and place the current bin bag over the new one. All the rubbish goes in the same bin so it doesnt matter. This way if anyone checks your bin to see if you chucked anything away all they will find is your usual general rubbish :-)
9. ONLY FOR OVER 16+ IN ENGLAND AND PROBABLY OVER HALF THE WORLD. if you dont want your parents, boyfriend or whomever to know but you know you need the doctors then simply book a check up appointment over the phone. Because of your age you can be alone in the room with your doctor and trust them to not voice their concerns with anybody but yourself you can talk to them about anything. If they give you any numbers to contact do not take the leaflets, simply the number and a fake name in your phone as an "ICE" contact. You can make up anything once you're outside the doctors office :-)

NOTE: TO BE FINISHED.

https://thivine.board-directory.net

2Hiding Away Empty Re: Hiding Away Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:34 pm

♡Admin♡

♡Admin♡
Admin

Be sure to comment any ways that I myself have not stated! Everybodys lives are different so others have to be sneaky in other ways :-)

https://thivine.board-directory.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum