Thivine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thivine

Online ED Discussions for both people recovering and those still Dieting

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tips on how to gain weight!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Tips on how to gain weight!  Empty Tips on how to gain weight! Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:21 pm

♡Admin♡

♡Admin♡
Admin

Understanding you are on the recovery section of the forums I do not want to see any: Fat Shaming, Bullying etc. As people are here for support. Now, getting used to food again and becoming comfortable with eatung regularly again can become a massive task and cam be extremely difficult. This is a place to ask for help on gaining and and giving tips on how to do so. I personally only have a few tips, so here are mine! This is your forum guys, don't hold back! Show us how you do it Smile 1. Add sugar or salt to everything 2. Bake with your friends - it'll be hard to resist not digging in when you see how much fun you're having 3. Cook meals for friends - youre not not going to want to taste your creation! 4. Wear a spray that smells like food. I know, sounds very stupid. You can buy perfumes and sprays that smell like cherry bakewell and what not. The constant smell of food will keep food on the brain, you'll always be hungry! Will be hard to resist food when it's on your mind constantly 5. Now im not saying get addicted to cannabis. What I'm saying is if you start dabbling in it with your friends you'll probably put weight on. When you're high your body craves sugar to increase your blood sugar levels. This is called "Munchies" and trust me, munchies get you craving the fattiest of foods and you just can't stop eating. A good idea for anyone who already smokes it or has tried it before.

https://thivine.board-directory.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum